Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Overdue Update..LOL

It has been a few weeks since my last post.  I am just been too tired to really do anything.  It is really pathetic.  I am actually feeling alot better.  Over the weekend I did start to bleed, it wasn't bright red thank god.  It was kind of in between brown and red..I know TMI...lol  I have had 2 ultrasounds since I last posted.  I thought I was further ahead than I thought.  I was actually almost a week behind. 



So Officially I am 7 days and 5 days today!!  Whoo Hoo!  I will have to post u/s pictures of her lil bambino.  I have a feeling it is gonna be a girl.  I just have this feeling.  I could be wrong but here are my girly signs I am always cold and I dont live in a very cold climate it is in the 60s here and its feel like the 30s to me..lol I love Orange Juice and can drink it all day.  I get heartburn and ingestion very easily but very strangely not from orange juice.  Which I think Heartburn gives babies a head full of hair.  I love fruit, not really a meat eater.  I love Wendys though and I love french fries with lots of ketcup.  I am really trying not to eat too much junk food, but that is really hard not to do.  Girl scout cookies will be arriving on Saturday and 3 of my girls are in scouts so thats means lots of cookies..lol  Yum!!!  So another thing is I do love sweets.  Everytime I eat I think I need something sweet after my meal.  WRONG!  I really don't.   It's all in my head...I just need to go to bed and sew my mouth shut..lol

I would love to start exercising a little nothing major.  Maybe taking more walks.  I need a buddy:)

My last ultrasound is on Feb. 1st and then I graduate to my Ob/Gyn! YAY!  I have already scheduled that appt too.  It is Feb. 9th at 2pm:)

This the the picture I sent Mommy:)

The 1st one I am 6 weeks 3 days The 2nd one is 7 weeks and 4 days


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a week makes!!! =) That little bean is growing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to read an update. Its so nice to see the difference in one week ultrasound picture. :)
    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete