Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6 weeks Pregnant!! Yay!

Update on my beta results!!:)  Yesterday I was 21dp5dt and my beta number was 13277!:)  We couldn't be more happier!  I have no more bloodwork to do because I have a scheduled ultrasound on January 19th to hear the baby's heartbeat.  After that we will possibly have two more weekly heartbeat checks than we will graduate to the Ob/Gyn:) 

As far as the preganancy is going...over the weekend I was really sick and thought m/s was coming through with open arms, but glady I think I caught the bug.  I say that because just the other night my daughter had the same symptoms I had. Now its Tuesday and the only thing I am really feeling is the tiredness everyday. I can't wait til it passes.  I just don't want to do anything.  Which isn't so bad except I do have a lil toddler to keep busy:):)  He has so much energy.  I wish I had the energy he has.  He just started climbing out of his crib...oh lord help me now.  I think I am going to buy one of those tents that you can put over the crib, but to be honest I dont know how long that will last for...lol

Other than that,  I did take another Surrogate Prego Picture:) Offically, 6 weeks pregnant today!!:):):)


2 comments: