Thursday, January 6, 2011

5 Weeks and 2 Days

Update on my Beta Results from Tuesday January 4th.  I finally got the results emailed at 3:00p thank goodness:)  and at 15dp5dt my beta was 2088!!  We are so excited the lil bean is growing in my belly.  I havem't talked to the mama that much.  She is a busy lady.  My next appt is on Monday the 10th for bloodwork again.  Hopefully after that I will have an U/S appt to check the heartbeat.  we can't wait...!!

So far this pregnancy has been really good.  I know it still early and I am probably going to jinx myself, but I havent had any sore boobies or puking or anything really.  I was really sick with a bad cold  last week and I still have alot of congestion.  My friend says its a "Girl" thing.  We will see....

Today I decided I was going to start my Surrogate Prego Pics..5 Weeks and 2 days.  To be honest is this pic I sucked it in a little because I am pretty sure it mostly bloat...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment