Friday, February 18, 2011

11 Weeks Today!!

Today I am officially 11 weeks pregnant.  I had my last appt with the RE on Tuesday.  The Hemotoma/Plancenta Lakes is no longer there.  I stil have to take it easy. They have graduated me to the Ob/Gyn.  I have my OB appt on the 24th. I am gathering all my questions and so is the mama for the doctor:)  I will be 12 weeks when I go:)

Everything is moving right along. The Mother to Be is planning on coming to the big u/s I am thinking that is around 20 weeks. 


Besides the pregnancy everything has been pretty good.  Finally getting done with the week.  Hoping for a relaxing weekend with the family.  My Dh's birthday is coming up on Wednesday and would love to get him some new clothes and shoes:) and make him a cake:p

                         10 weeks                                10weeks 5 days

Here are some pics of Her Lil' bean:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Tina!! I was just checking in on you. Haven't heard from you in a while so I was concerned. Hope everything is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly How is everything going with you? I am fine. I tried posting on my post but since it has been forever I dont think I can:( Can you possibly help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am a PhD Student in Paris, France and do a research on surrogate mothers. I was wondering if you might be interested to participate in my study? it would imply me sending you through email several questionnaires (3) and a consent form. It would be anonymous.I already have met with several surros but the more the better for the research! Let me know if you'd like that. I can answer all your questions too. Take care and bravo!

    Ellen Lorenceau
    PhD student
    Université Paris Ouest

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot my email!
    elorenceau@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete